Monday, July 2, 2018

To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Hell, just to SLEEP would be swell! So I was up until dawn two days in a row, which led to sleeping all day yesterday. AND I was able to sleep a little last night. Hopefully I'll get on a normal schedule. Soon.

This does wonders for brainlessness, as I went to get blood drawn this morning without my Dr.'s Order. Ugh. What an airhead. So I rescheduled for later this week.

The following message is an example of how blessed I am with an abundance of awesome friends. What could go wrong when I have this kind of support? ~

"Don’t let the diagnosis scare you to death. You can and will beat the hell out of it. It will take time and you will do it. Don’t be scared. Be mad! Be angry! How dare cancer invade your body. Convince yourself and put yourself in your new normal. Which is FUCK CANCER. Tell yourself constantly that you are too mad to allow cancer to win. Your positive mindset is most of the battle for success. Reach out to the world and ASK for their prayers. Prayers work. Lots of prayers are even better."


2 comments:

  1. That is right "f__k" Cancer! You are a strong person with a great support system. Lots of Good Friends and Family. I know it's hard not to let it get you down but we will all be there to help you. Smooches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, I'm holding your hand -- metaphorically and in reality -- for every step of the battle!

    ReplyDelete